It seems like just yesterday that we brought our small pink bundle of joy home with us!....and now she is ONE! May I have the wisdom to enjoy each little stage and moment of her life. I am afraid that too quickly she will be a young lady walking down a beautiful aisle!
Enough humdrum.... Khloe had a grand time at her party!... Those noise makers were just the thing, and those big pink things that Daddy blew into were really somethin'! All the presents were so much fun to open, but Daddy wouldn't let me play with them long enough, he was always getting me to open another one. Really, I must say that my very bestest present had to be the Farm Animals Book that Nana and Papa gave me. I just had to have Mommy read it to me for a very LONG time! I am really enjoying all the other gifts too. I really like the one that Grandpa and Grandma gave me it makes me jig. I really need to go and get playing, but Mommy said that I needed to tell everyone "thanks!"
As you can see Khloe thinks that she is a very big girl now, and has LOTS of things to do.:)
Love this. Now to just achieve feeling beautiful. But it's a wonderful reminder to remember that even if we feel repulsive, God thinks we're beautiful. Thanks for this, Laura. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, when I started posting that I was on the thing you wrote bout women feeling beautiful, and somehow the comment ended here. Sorry. Love the pictures for Khloe's party. I can't believe she's already over a year old!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about feeling beautiful. Our society seems to put such an emphasis on what they call beauty. That the true natural worth of a woman and her God given beauty goes unappreciated. I like to think that I am daring to let the inner beauty that God has given me shine forth. When we are pure and beautiful in spirit it has a way of radiating on our countenance and truly making us beautiful from the inside out:)
ReplyDelete