Our family has enjoyed this recipe. It is moist and yet not mushy, just enough banana and yet not over-powering.
I have enjoyed how my friend Kimberley has shared some of her favorite recipes with us,...so I guess I am following her example:)
1 1/2 cup Flour
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
2 Eggs
1 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Oil
2 medium Bananas
Mix well. I usually start with the liquids and then gradually mix in the dry ingredients.
Lightly oil your bread pan.
Bake at 350F for about 50 to 60 minute or until golden brown and toothpick when inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Thank you for reminding me about this lovely recipe... I have exactly two bananas that are in desperate need of being used, so.... I guess I know one thing on my to-do-list tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteLoved the fishig post as well!! :)
It was great to get to chat with you today! Hope all goes better for you all,...and hope the banana bread turns out:)
ReplyDelete