Khloe and I have been really enjoying all the beautiful spring weather, and today was no exception.
I decided that it would be a perfect day to get a few up-to-date pics of Khloe.
This beautiful lilac blossom seemed like a perfect sacrifice to keep Khloe entertained while I tried to snap a few good shots:)...you know how wiggly one year olds can be! They have soooo many things to see and do:)
Speaking of lilac blossoms...another wonderful thing about this lovely spring weather is that the evening air has been so beautifully fragrant with their sweet scent!
The lovely weather, soft breezes, lovely blue sky, gorgeous blossoms, and many other wonderful things that come along with spring just fill my heart with thankfullness to our generous Creator!
I really enjoyed the pictures!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I posted earlier, but I guess I must have messed it up because I don't see it anywhere. :( LOL Anyway, really enjoyed your new pictures! She is getting so big.. :) {Minus the legs. ;) LOL}
ReplyDeleteLol! Ya, I know! She has toothick legs like her momma did when she was a kid. She is such a lil' mess. Her new thing is to give back rubs with this lil' back-rub gismo. Kent gave her one and she really liked it,...well, now she likes to give us one. It is too cute!
ReplyDelete