....Anyways, earlier this spring tornado like winds had de-skirted our trailer and over the summer many weeds had grown, etc. So one day Kent's mom and dad and sister, Susie, came over and helped us make our place presentable. No, it is definitely not elaborate now, but it sure does seem nice.
I am so excited at the way these mums are starting to open up. Autumn is such a wonderful time of year, and mums are such a must during this season!
Daddy's lil' helper...I think:) ...So like I said not a mansion,...but then again, what makes a mansion?....love, joy, peace, and the Lord....if those are the ingredients then I think I live in a mansion!
I think it looks great! We are blessed girls...more than those who live in mansions, for sure! Love, Cuz Karen
ReplyDeleteI think the changes look amazing! :) I love mums as well... I have one starting to bloom from last year, and it's the same shade. (One of my favorite mum colors. ;)
ReplyDelete