Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Been Awhile!

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted anything. However, seeing as we have been without internet and since I have been in the land of the all day morning sickness, I suppose I have an excuse! Yes, we are going to be blessed with another little bundle of joy May 5. We are very excited! We got to see our lil' one for the first time on Monday. It is so amazing how God creates a life. This lil' one is not even an inch long at this time, and yet his/her heart was already beating strongly. Life was very evident. Truly we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

2 comments:

  1. I was happy to find your blog a while back -it's exciting to catch up with friends that you haven't seen in a long time.
    Anyway, Congratulations on your new little bundle! (and congrats on the first bundle, since we haven't seen you since she came along - she's precious!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazingly precious! I'm already in love with this little grandbaby. And Khloe Anne
    is gonna be the best little "big sister"! :)

    ReplyDelete