Khloe is becoming such a little person...I am afraid that most of her babyhood has vanished. I must say though, that this stage is even more fun if that is possible.
She is starting to say such funny things, and her little imagination is becoming very active. She has taken a great interest in one of her baby dolls. I asked her what her baby's name was and she said, "Baby." So anyways, Baby goes "wee" down the slide, baby gets a pinch when she is naughty, baby gets dumped on the ground so that she cries and needs cuddles, baby gets rocked and "shushed" to sleep, etc.
The other day Kent was playing with Khloe. He was making some obnoxious noise that Khloe did not appreciate. She very seriously patted his face and with stern "mumma" eyes told Daddy, "NO, No." Of course Daddy found this very funny and preceded to make the annoying noise again:)
Well, I took a couple pics of Khloe out in the sun today so I thought I would share them:)
No comments:
Post a Comment