She loves it when we sing to her, and sometimes it sounds like she tries to hum when she hears music.
She loves her big sister, even though Khloe forgets to be gentle at times. Khloe also adores Kallista and has a tendency to nigh unto drown her with kisses:)
She makes you want to smile!
"Hi, everyone."
So Sweet.
"That is just so funny."
Love those fingers.
There's that cheesy look again.
Such a doll.
Getting Sleepy.
Posing for Mamma.
"I just need something to do."
"I think my hat is messed up, Mom."
"Oh, well, those fingers just are irresistable."
P.S. For those who might be curious, Kallista is pronounced Ka-lee-sta:)
I just saw the last several posts, but I thought I would just comment on this one. Your sweet girls are so beautiful and I love gleaning wisdom from you. It's great to keep up with you on your blog!
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed the pictures!! :) I would love to hold that chubby little girl....
ReplyDelete