Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Six Months Already

Six Months already, how time does fly by. The girls are just growing so fas.
 Khloe tries to be so big, and is coming off some really cute sayings. We just recently got a piano in the house. I have been enjoying getting  back into playing. Well, the other day Khloe was playing the piano very precisely, and every little bit she would say "oops," play a little more "oops," etc. I realized that she was copying me, Oops:)! She loves to play imaginary games all the time. I get a lot of chuckles throughout the day.
Kallista is a jolly little soul. She usually has a ready smile for everyone. She was so amazingly easy as a tiny baby, but I must say she isn't quite so easy lately. Trying to get those little teeth in has brought the worst out of her. She has developed cat-napping much to my dismay:( But overall, she is still a really good baby.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. God is definitely good to us.
Rather off the subject, but important none the less, Kent is scheduled to get a spleenectomy this coming Tuesday. They are hoping that this will correct his blood platelet levels. So we would appreciate it if you all would keep him in your prayers.









2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy pictures of the girls! We will be praying for you guys on Tuesday... We really hope this surgery can end all Kent's blood trouble!

    ReplyDelete