This year I must admit that I was quite homesick for my dear Canadian parent's and the wonders of a Canadian Christmas. In fact, it got so bad that I was letting myself get into quite the doldrums. Finally, the Lord got my attention and helped me to see that I had a choice to make. I could either continue on in this gloom or I could think of others and make Christmas a great time wherever the Lord placed me.
God is such a gentle Shepherd, He so gently leads and corrects. After His gentle reminder, Christmas became a very wonderful time this year. We had a lot of good family times, cozy times of food and fellowship, and many good laugh at our lil' elfs:)
To make things even better, the Lord saw that it would be so very nice to have a white Christmas....as if He had not already blessed me beyond measure.
Here are a few pics of the fun in the snow:)
Lots of snow.....Yeah! And it is still snowing:)
...realizing that we need to go snow-clothing shopping...
I guess that is what happens when you get that first snow:)
Daddy's Buddies
Snow Princess
Miss Snow Bear
Our kind neighbor, who plowed our driveway for us!
What snow fun!
I think she wants to join the fun:)
I ejoyed the snow pictures!! I have yet to see any....but I'm dying too.:)It hasn't been to clod though, so that's been nice. If I can't have snow, I don't want cold...Snow makes the cold worth it!!
ReplyDelete