Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Birthday Girl

How can it be possible that I already have a three year old in my house! Our little Miss Khloe turned three on the 19th of this month. She is such a little sweetie. Khloe's imagination is very active. One of her favorite things to pretend is that she is a big lady. She walks around with her baby doll in her "clompy" sounding shoes, "talking" on her phone, and telling me stories of how her baby is misbehaving and such. She is so entertaining. Khloe has started really showing an interest in singing. She loves to go up front during our school services and sing "Jesus Loves Me" on the microphone for the congregation. 
Khloe is a sensitive child and shows a sincere desire to love Jesus. She has already asked Him to come into her heart. We have our times of battling the wills and facing off with stubbornness. However, thankfully she does submit:) She loves people and likes to make lots of friends. However, she does have a pretty big personal bubble and doesn't like people to make over her too much. She is very sharp and quick to pick up on things...we already have to be careful what we say in front of her. Khloe has filled our life with so much bounce, fun, and giggles....I love those times that she randomly says, "I love you, mommy." She often will say to me, "You are a good mommy." Children have such a way of warming your heart:) She is a carefree, spirited little soul that we covet for the Lord and His work. Thank you to the Lord for blessing our home with little Khloe Anne, now may we raise her to serve You forever!


Khloe loves her story books


Silly little Punkin'


My dolly and I


Sweet smile


Posing for Mommy


Her new bike!

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment earlier... and it seems to have disappeared.:( LOL. I really enjoyed the posts about the girls!! They are growing up way to fast....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana sure loves seeing pics of her little sweethearts. Their sweet smiles warm my heart.

    ReplyDelete