Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Hint of Autumn...Loving it!

...Well, that is until today...It seemed that summer returned with  a horror of being out done by Autumn:) I have been so busy lately with all the normal motherly chores and a WHOLE bunch of fun new ideas to incorporate into my house that I have had very little time to make a post. However, the girls and I were outside this morning  with Eppie, and so we decided to get a few quick snapshots. Enjoy:)


Our English Cream Golden Retriever


Miss Kallista


I think we all are glad for a hint of Fall:)


Sunny smiles!


Life is just good:)


Such fun being sisters...at least most of the time:)


Miss Khloe


Getting so big...at least on the inside:)


Posing for Mumma


Lost in thought


Num?


Gotta have both hands full!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Laura! Ill say it again, your girls are just beautiful! And I adore their outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this pics!
    Nana MUST have copies!
    These are going into frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet munchkins!! :) Love the dog too...

    ReplyDelete